Distance Education courses are offered by our College to provide an opportunity to qualified students who are interested to earn a degree through correspondence. Such students are typically unable to join regular courses either due to work commitments or inability to travel longer distances on a daily basis.
Kamaraj College offers Correspondence Courses from the following Universities
Distance Education Contact Number: 0461-2377925, 9629517997
Office Bearers of the Distance Education Program
|Position||Office Bearer||Mobile Nr.|
|Correspondent||Mr. R. Muthuselvam||9443124503|
|Faculty Co-ordinator||Dr. A. Devaraj||9894697387|
The Kamaraj Distance Education Centre operates as a study centre for Manonmanium Sundarnar University, Tirunelveli and Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai.
Working Hours of Study Centre:
FORE-NOON : 10.00 a.m to 01.00 p.m
AFTER-NOON : 02.00 a.m to 05.00 p.m
Rules and Regulations
- Application forms for admissions are available with the Office Assistant.
- For UG programs, 10th and 12th mark-sheets must be enclosed along with application form.
- For PG programs, School mark sheets as well as consolidated University mark-sheets must be enclosed along with application form.
- The study materials will be sent directly to the student from the University.
- The Course fee must be paid through online only.
- Contact classes will be periodically conducted by the study centre
- These contact classes are purely optional.
- Students opting for contact classes must be very punctual.
- Students are required to wear their ID cards at all times inside the college campus.
- Students are strictly advised to park their vehicles in the parking lot only.
- In case of violation of any rules and regulations, the study centre reserves the right to cancel the admission without any refund of fees.