Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
- As one of the member of college community, the student are expected to behave themselves with integrity, courtesy and responsibility inside and outside the campus. No student shall participate in acts tending bad name to the institute or impede its working either from within or from outside the College.
- The morning session begins with a common prayer through the public address system in which all should participate by maintaining silence.
- Every student shall wear a clean. Decent dress. Male students should not wear T-shirts. Female students who are wearing chudidhar should wear shawl duly pinned ‘’V’’ shape.
- Students are instructed to wear their ID cards when they are inside the College campus.
- Ragging in any form is prohibited. Stringent action will be taken against defaulters as per UGG guidelines.
- Smoking and use of alcoholic drinks or narcotics by students are strictly prohibited within the College campus.
- Any damage to the property of the College is a serious offence. Writing on walls, doors and furniture is a punishable offence. Offenders will have to pay for the damage created by them.
- The College expects each students to be responsible for maintaining silence in the library and for careful use of books and periodicals without tearing or marking them.
- Students should not loiter in the campus during the class hours.
- Students should not entertain their friends from other College campus without the prior permission and counter signature of their respective Head of the Department.
- Students shall not put up any notice in the Colleges campus without the prior permission and counter signature of their respective Head of the Department.
- Each student is expected to be responsible for maintaining discipline inside the classroom, in the College campus and during the College programme.
- The College expects each student to be responsible for maintaining the beauty and cleanl9iness of the campus.
- The College expects each student to be responsible for the safety of all his / her personal items including money and jewels.
- Any student whose conduct is considered to be detrimental to the best interests of the College is liable disciplinary action